Signup today to become an approved vendor for Honda Hills events. Being approved does not mean you are automatically included or excluded for events but submit your information below so we can connect with you and establish your vendor status.
Food Vendor fees will be 10% of sales ($200 minimum deposit due 4 weeks before an event to secure spot). Deposit will be applied to the Vendor Fee applicable to event. Deposit will be non-refundable if vendor fails to remain at event for total of scheduled event time each day.
1. You are representing Honda Hills and our events. We expect friendly and helpful staff, and clean and professional representation of your stand. If you have poor representation or treat guests / staff poorly, it could result in removal from the event and will affect your future attendance to our events.
2. Food concessions shall have a complete menu (approved by Honda Hills) each day of the event.
3. Every worker must have a pass to enter. Each concession trailer will be provided with 4 wristband passes for daily admission. Additional passes will need to be purchased at the gate.
4. No vehicle traffic will be permitted into the designated food concession area one hour before event scheduled start time. Supplies are to be unloaded and vehicles removed from concession area.
5. You must be open for the FULL DURATION of event times. Please plan accordingly with proper food and money supplies.
6. Disorderly people will be removed from grounds and illegally parked vehicles will be towed from grounds at owners' expense.
7. You are responsible for your employees' behavior. Any misconduct may result in removal of the vendor and denial of attendance to future events.
8. Once accepted, no refunds will be given for any reason other cancellation of the event by the HH staff.
9. No shows for event will result in denial of acceptance to future Honda Hills events.
10. No space can be sublet or substituted by a different vendor / concessionaire without prior approval of Honda Hills.
11. Concessionaire is solely responsible for compliance with all Health Department policies and procedures, permitting and licensures. Honda Hills, LLC will bear no responsibility or liability for same.
12. Proof of General Liability Insurance is required with Honda Hills, LLC listed as additional insured. Certificate of additional insured to be provided prior to the event .